Sunday, July 09, 2006

Annoyance.

I have three things to gripe about. Seriously, these occurances have my brain up in arms with their twists, implicit or otherwise.

Firstly, I'm very annoyed when a person to whom I'm talking to sudddenly extract their handphone from wherever they kept it and start to message other people. At least you can have the courtesy to tell me you're going to do that so I'll stop talking. It gets worse when I'm talking on the phone with someone and the person ask me to wait "Just a while" and began typing long essays on their handphone. Here I am trying to carry out a decent conversation and suddenly all I hear is the pushing of the the handphone's keypad. It starts to get infuriating, not just annoying.

The definition of soulmate is a)Very close friends with whom one has strong bonds, b)A popular romantic belief that there is only one true love. Well I don't know if I'm supposed to be a soulmate because if we follow the rationale of a)because; Holy shit, I don't even know you anymore,much less have decent bonds. Very close friends? I don't know, I think I'm being secondrated to everyone else. Also see the reasons below. Now if we follow b)'s argument,hell;that's not even the question now is it? Obviously a true love wouldn't leave their significant other to pieces right? So which definition do you referred to?

"You do know she's leading you on a chain. She's using you man. Look, you tell me all these things and I only have one conclusion in mind. Forget it. Forget her. You're just there if she's got nothing else to do. She didn't even remember you after she is with her friends. I know you're one lovesick puppy following her every word. Stop it. At least have some decency for yourself. She dumped you. What for you want to be dragged through the shit,constantly wanting her when all that she does is telling you what fun she has with her friends, her new boyfriend? And you, being the stupid dumbass that you are, go and listen to her. What the fuck are you doing to your life? Move on man, there is nothing you can do to bring her back. You continue doing this, she is going to milk you for all you're worth. Distance yourself from her. You can get hurt over and over again on the rugby field, but being hurt like this is stupid for a scrumhalf who supposed to think for himself and the team. She ditched you. You cried. Now get up on your feet and start living your life again. You're a good scrumhalf, a good guy. Don't lose yourself in this mess."

A very sarcastic, albeit honest friend. And I'm annoyed because he is damned right. So goddamned right.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?