Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New day, new year.

What a day. Some how I find it amusing yet disheartening to hear people start calling you a Pre-U 3 now. I think I have to get used to it soon or I might find myself getting detention for ignoring a fellow teacher. It is tough now, having to find my way to school from Teck Whye. It was my first time going to school from there, and I was almost late. Ok, so I was late, but do you even think I care? Didn't wore a watch, couldn't find a freaking one inside my whole ton of boxes. I also had to wear my brother's New Balance trainers as my sister had conveniently forgot to bring not even a pair of my shoes. Yeap, I felt like a pussy. What a bummer now going to school. Although there are a nice things about the place.

Well, to kick off the start of a new year, why not have a bloody common test when everyone is asleep?! My freaking thoughts exactly. I hope I gave enough reasons on why developed countries are responsible to tackle environmental pollution. God, I don't want to fail General Paper now that I'm in year 3. Anyway, had a nice time listening to my new principal. The guy is really nice and all. He was much more humble than Mrs Ong, I have to admit. Didn't alienated us or ridicule our promotional results. It's nice to have somebody admit he isn't out to get your blood. I like that in a principal.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?