Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Ditto.
Shit. That is what life consists mainly of. Pure bullshit made in the morning. My friend Senthil once complimented me on the superfluous use of vocabulary in my conversations with him. Well for once my brilliant language skills has failed me in describing the events that have been allowed to occur in my pitiful life.
Firstly, J.K. Rowling thinking of killing off Harry Potter? By Merlin's beard, NO! Oh the horror all the fans are going through once they read the final book. Actually I don't mind Harry, please just don't finish off AR-MY-NIE!
Please no. Please...I'm willing to take the dementor's kiss for this.
Secondly, Admin has resetted the blitz guild server on TR! And I'm one of the first few! Well #552 exactly..Still,I'm going to finish researching ascendant within a day or two. Maybe within the week I might be able to start ranking up. Too bad I'm not able to catfish or warmage just yet. What the heck am I supposed to do, cast love and peace on fellow multi-mages? I'm bloody white for goodness sake.
God,it's been a while since the war of the words. And it's starting all over again. Well I'm sure(like hell) that somebody here listened to the interview between Carrie Gracie for the BBC's The Interview and Gerry Adams, the President of the Sinn Fein. God, Ol' Gerry Adams must have known he was walking onto a devastating minefield,albeit a verbal one. The first part of the interview went innocently enough, with questions asked about his family and all. And then, Bam! Shit start flying at him, bombs started to get thrown at him by Gracie. She continued to blast him over the violence condoned by the IRA and the fact about his vehement denials is because he had to deny those allegations as he is a leader of Sinn Fein. I think it's no longer a political agenda he is pursuing , seeing that he almost got assasinated again last week. Nah, it's loyalty he is showing to his country, and that's alot to ask when we have people having no qualms about changing their freaking opinions about each other. Gritty, absolute loyalty to his cause, his country, his family. Thaksin and Songdhi should quit fucking each other. The King of Thailand got it right; everyone makes mistakes. And I fucking accept that piece of opinion. Not the ones I'm getting now.
Firstly, J.K. Rowling thinking of killing off Harry Potter? By Merlin's beard, NO! Oh the horror all the fans are going through once they read the final book. Actually I don't mind Harry, please just don't finish off AR-MY-NIE!
Please no. Please...I'm willing to take the dementor's kiss for this.
Secondly, Admin has resetted the blitz guild server on TR! And I'm one of the first few! Well #552 exactly..Still,I'm going to finish researching ascendant within a day or two. Maybe within the week I might be able to start ranking up. Too bad I'm not able to catfish or warmage just yet. What the heck am I supposed to do, cast love and peace on fellow multi-mages? I'm bloody white for goodness sake.
God,it's been a while since the war of the words. And it's starting all over again. Well I'm sure(like hell) that somebody here listened to the interview between Carrie Gracie for the BBC's The Interview and Gerry Adams, the President of the Sinn Fein. God, Ol' Gerry Adams must have known he was walking onto a devastating minefield,albeit a verbal one. The first part of the interview went innocently enough, with questions asked about his family and all. And then, Bam! Shit start flying at him, bombs started to get thrown at him by Gracie. She continued to blast him over the violence condoned by the IRA and the fact about his vehement denials is because he had to deny those allegations as he is a leader of Sinn Fein. I think it's no longer a political agenda he is pursuing , seeing that he almost got assasinated again last week. Nah, it's loyalty he is showing to his country, and that's alot to ask when we have people having no qualms about changing their freaking opinions about each other. Gritty, absolute loyalty to his cause, his country, his family. Thaksin and Songdhi should quit fucking each other. The King of Thailand got it right; everyone makes mistakes. And I fucking accept that piece of opinion. Not the ones I'm getting now.