Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Good things,bad things.

Yikes,I discover I can google myself!Ah crap. Anyway,played in the M1 tens yesterday. I think I gotten worse as a scrumhalf. A few guys should be applauded for their actions on the field; Nash, Adam and not forgeting Hardi who did well to hook the ball back(although his throwing could be better).I lost count of the number of scratches I had on my body while I was bathing. Now I know what's it like to have a million papercuts. She came to the stadium to support me even though we were not on good terms. Too bad she didn't get to see me play;I would have like her to see me fly :>.

I just realise how much I crave for Harry Potter books. Yes, I'm becoming a freaking geek again! The movie was not so bad,although the first and third tasks could be improved on in the movie. Plus, no Dobby! Damn, can't wait for the last book, I would pee my pants if I get hold of that book.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?