Monday, November 28, 2005
Fresh start.
Not say I say what(what the heck am I really saying?), but I'm glad that we are training for 15s rugby now. 7s rugby is very challenging and you need the strength and speed to do both the forwards and backs job. 10s rugby isn't as physically demanding but it is confusing as hell me, having to run fullback,get to the wings or go in as scrumhalf. And since I'm undoubtably the lightest guy in all of A division, I get to jump as well! And I got to tell you it's a scary thought; your lifter dropping you unto the onrushing forward pack. In 15s, I doubt I would be jumping as much as when in 10s since Ah Chuan would be using at least a 5 man lineup. And I don't have to run back as fullabck as there is a fullback with two wingers to support him. And 8 man scrums! No more dreading that the ball would pop out suddenly. Haiz, miss 15s rugby..Watched the test match between England and Samoa on SCV. Two things I need to do now;
1. Run like that winger Voyce(you never know when a scrumhalf needs to run).
2. Get freaking SCV at my new house.
1. Run like that winger Voyce(you never know when a scrumhalf needs to run).
2. Get freaking SCV at my new house.