Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The fear.

In less than fourteen hours Millennia Institute would face Greenridge Secondary in a 15s friendly. My team; consisting of established players like Saha, Anders, Sadiq and rising gems in the likes of James, Ramdan, Adam and Nash will face a bunch of 15 year olds(since the secondary fours would have left) who would be doing their O levels or N levels or whatever they are doing next year. My fifteen year old cousin is playing digimon. God, I sure don't hope MI would lose to a C division team(well that's what they are). Sadiq was scared about having to fight(literally) these kids. The other captains; yours truly, Saha and Manan are just worried about losing to kids three years younger than us.

I mean, we do have a sense of decency not to let shit hit our faces. We are not worried about having less technique or skill; we have lots of those. We are worried that these buggers would beat us fair and square. Personally,I'm worried about their scrumhalf burning me. Ah Chuan has put the fear of God in me by ridiculing and bastarding me in front of the team. Seeing that my face still have not grown the required thickness for a standard scrumhalf, I was busy trying to keep my blushing face from the team. I don't mind having to fight them on the field especially if their team is full of freaking mats or bullshiting them or whatever scrumhalves love to do. I'm just worried about losing to these jokers.

Just imagine, having won the friendly, Greenridge players taking out their pokemon cards and trading decks. The horror.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?