Saturday, October 22, 2005
Yesterday.
I don't know why, but I got so freaking lazy over these last couple of days. Maybe because it's Ramadhan and I haven't been eating much lately. Maybe it's due to the lack of sleep the night before. All I know is that I got to procrastinate this behaviour of mine later into the holidays. The irony. Anyway just want to update a few things about the past few days.
My God, if my PW group members were to find out that I did my Oral presentation speech in the taxi on the way to school, they would be freakingly mad lah.Hah, and people like Theresa thought I had skive school so that I could practise my speech. No siree, wrote down all my speech while trying to listen to this uncle talk about the fallacies of the government. Didn't even had time to write about the limitations to solutions. And they said I'm the Man. No, Chrishan might be a worthy contender, but the one that takes the cake is good old Gerald, who had the balls to skip a few slides in the presentation. Now that is a performance worthy of a BAFTA.
Went to Geylang a couple of times these last few days. Saw a lot of things. Like a few things. Don't really like the others. You know, I never really saw someone order a kilogramme of Dendeng before. And you know what, I planned to be the first guy to do that. Just imagine, a full kilogramme of roasted beef cooking over a warm charcoal pit, nicely burning away. Now that is a sight to behold. Yup. Right after I get my pay, I'm doing just that. Thirty bucks for a kilogramme of meat. A hundred into a huge 4.25kg of whey protein. And burn the rest into God knows what.
My God, if my PW group members were to find out that I did my Oral presentation speech in the taxi on the way to school, they would be freakingly mad lah.Hah, and people like Theresa thought I had skive school so that I could practise my speech. No siree, wrote down all my speech while trying to listen to this uncle talk about the fallacies of the government. Didn't even had time to write about the limitations to solutions. And they said I'm the Man. No, Chrishan might be a worthy contender, but the one that takes the cake is good old Gerald, who had the balls to skip a few slides in the presentation. Now that is a performance worthy of a BAFTA.
Went to Geylang a couple of times these last few days. Saw a lot of things. Like a few things. Don't really like the others. You know, I never really saw someone order a kilogramme of Dendeng before. And you know what, I planned to be the first guy to do that. Just imagine, a full kilogramme of roasted beef cooking over a warm charcoal pit, nicely burning away. Now that is a sight to behold. Yup. Right after I get my pay, I'm doing just that. Thirty bucks for a kilogramme of meat. A hundred into a huge 4.25kg of whey protein. And burn the rest into God knows what.