Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Took a break.
Took a long break, thanks to a doctor and Tengku Abdul Rahman. But now that I think about it, I still have not done up my files. So screw that. I'm awfully sorry Nabilah, but I'm kind of zoned out for the past two weeks. So yeah. A week of absence from school. And suddenly the whole world change. To my classmates,friends and brothers, thanks for your concern during my stay in bedlam. Actually hospital isn't so bad if not for the numerous jabs, the hours alone in the wrong company and the finger up the ass(I kid you not.). The touch carnival last friday was alright although it was a bit disorganised. The National Day holidays were nice to have. The fireworks are amazing!It is so nice, to dance among the stars one day. The National day celebrations in school were somewhat muted by the drizzle beforehand. I have never understand why a track and field guy would try to create trouble for himself. I don't understand why you have a bone to pick with the ruggers. Come on, runners are supposed to have a greater self-discipline than any other person. Unless you crave personal attention and is a poor guy deprived of friends. Don't consider this a warning Farid, treat this as a threat if you wish.