Thursday, August 18, 2005

Something to say.

I think I know the cause of the Singapore's problem to find a constant bloody supply from donations. Eight of my classmates went up for the blood donation. Out of that eight, an amazingly six were rejected. I mean, 75% of would be donors are being rejected at once due to reasons like lack of iron in the blood, too small a vein, and for me, too fast a donation since being hospitalised. So we all missed out on the needle piercing. But we still managed to get a fair share of the milo given out. Just to think that the reason I go for blood donations is for the free flow of packeted milo. Hah. Today was one of those days I wouldn't mind having again. You know, the kind not memorable or anything, just being peaceful. Whoah, I really need to keep working on my project work. Group 69 are progressing well but I think we need to go a bit faster to ensure we don't get lagged behind. Speaking of lagged, we mustn't let ourselves get lagged behind come Saturday. I'm a bit anxious about the role that I'm playing as it's a very big shoe for me to fit. But I'm very confident about the backlline and have complete faith that they will do the job. Forwards, do your job tommorrow and reassure me that you are just as good as the backline. You know what we need to do.

The strength of the pack is the wolf.
The strength of the wolf is the pack.
Remember that brothers.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?