Monday, August 15, 2005

Bullshit.

I think God pulled an exceptionally sick prank on me today. Otherwise, the game of dice has put me in the deepest shit possible. I don't mean to be rude, but what the fuck was wrong with me today? I was so screwed up, I don't think a philips head screwdriver would fit. I would have to use a bloody sledgehammer to get over this. I know someone in my class is screwing me over, but my handphone isn't even polyphonic! It's a freaking old phone! Why the fuck someone has to steal it is beyond me. Not that they can get past the security code in my phone. Hell, I myself forgot the code long time ago. Also I think I received the worst ever insult ever given by my coach. It's so bad I don't think I would be able to sleep tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?