Monday, July 11, 2005

Wondering.

"There is no shame in error:
The first error is overlooked,
The second error is noted,
And the third is acted upon."
Celtic Wisdom

Just now ought to be the seventy-sixth error since I was born. The first got to be that my dad had an off day that night; otherwise I couldn't very well be the fastest out of a million other sperm. Allright,that might be a bit too revealing. As for the last error I made, it is to never attempt to read your notes at the last minute; it seres no purpose other than to mess your already muddled mind up further. Case in point: my physics paper was a complete disasater. Emphasis is placed on complete. If you know the difference between gravitational field strength and gravitational potential at a point please call me, for I sure as hell don't know shit. Why the heck you need to know Kirchoff's Laws is beyond me, I'm not the kind to put my fingers into the main plug. Ah well, at least that is over.

By the way, guess who made their debut for Lion Red Rugby Football Club as a scrumhalf? Haha, I was glad that I came down to the police academy. I never really thought I was going to play until my brother had to go to work and return my stuff. So what the heck, I just changed up and got onto the field within the last twenty minutes. Oh yeah, it was a hell of an eye-opener for me. I mean, Sam Chan, my coach, played his first match in three years. And tore his shorts. Hell, I got to go more to this kind of stuff. And to think people usually play for their school first and then club.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?