Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Weekend.

Long weekend, considering where I was the whole time. I could almost feel my body ageing at an alarming rate. Maybe I should cut down on the intensity of activities I have been doing. Heck, and I thought I was still fourteen mentally.

Friday was an easy day. The only bad thing was chemistry file checking. Even that fear was unwarranted. Miss Lee said that we can change our grades if we work hard enough and gave a few examples, namely me. Please hold while I blow my trumpet for a while more. We learned playing tens during rugby and it was one of the more confusing sessions. Had physical circuits beforehand and free lunch even before that. Strangely my stomach didn't even fart during training. Ok, so I'm lightweight and I can fly when the tackles come. But at least I fly pretty Sadiq. So back to the tens. There were some beautiful tries coming from both teams but overall I think Saha's team won. Still, I scored the last try and although it's a bit cheap, it's still a try. Besides, I learned from the best ;). The AGM after that was long..and long. You should know who I picked for captain. As for me, I already have my hands full linking the backs and the forwards. Oh, by the way, happy birthday baby..

Saturday was..fast. Didn't do much, just went out to Geylang Serai with the whole family and ate our stomaches off. There isn't much in Geylang nowadays although some amazing things can still be found. Oh shit, no wonder it was a fast day. I was supposes to go to a CC with Chrishan and do the project work interview. Damn.

Today was...long. Went to East Coast and had a picnic with family again. Swam, choked on a few bucketsfull of seawater and froze my ass off when I was trying to dry myself. Went to town again to spend some time with my other brothers. Ramdan is a funny! jackass when he's not with Silah. Faizal was a few hours short of sleep and Sadiq was...lame. So that's where all my time has gone to. Being lame.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?