Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Glad.
"Bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible."
William Shakespeare
Just finished watching this cool show on superheroes and whether their powers can be able to be duplicated by normal humans. The coolest of all these feats is definitely a technology in the US that enable metallic implants in the human body to grow. It is supposed to manipulate the growth spurt of a young patient. The other cool thing was the manipulation of lightning in a lightning storm. It really proves that lightning can strike anything twice. Speaking of cool, a cool thing is the finances of the rugby team. I was shocked beyond belief of the amount available to us. Other CCAs must be digging in their claws in our backs if they had known the financial state of rugby. Actually, only the four of us inside the team know. I think I rather have them not know. I think the other three would agree with me. By the way, Congrats to Manan, Saha and Sadiq. The team has chosen the four of us and we cannot let them down. Rather we must do all we have promised and justify their choices. But right now I'm just happy.
William Shakespeare
Just finished watching this cool show on superheroes and whether their powers can be able to be duplicated by normal humans. The coolest of all these feats is definitely a technology in the US that enable metallic implants in the human body to grow. It is supposed to manipulate the growth spurt of a young patient. The other cool thing was the manipulation of lightning in a lightning storm. It really proves that lightning can strike anything twice. Speaking of cool, a cool thing is the finances of the rugby team. I was shocked beyond belief of the amount available to us. Other CCAs must be digging in their claws in our backs if they had known the financial state of rugby. Actually, only the four of us inside the team know. I think I rather have them not know. I think the other three would agree with me. By the way, Congrats to Manan, Saha and Sadiq. The team has chosen the four of us and we cannot let them down. Rather we must do all we have promised and justify their choices. But right now I'm just happy.