Thursday, July 14, 2005

Finally.

Today, a paper that I can actually do. I'm so glad. There's no need to talk about passing chemistry, my other papers were as useful as old tea bags. Not that old tea bags don't have a useful existence. I mean, old condoms get recycled as car tyres and baby bottle nipples. Oh crap, here I go again rambling needlessly. You know, a certain someone, whom I shall call JCJ, actually told me that my blog is difficult to read due to the overuse of rhetoric and analogies. I mean, if it's good enough for Mr Andrew, I figured any numbnut would be able to understand the words that are coming out of my keyboard(Ok, a poor attempt at Rush hour). So JCJ, there goes my answer to your retort. And please tell me who is the guy. Please...(This is not directed at any homosexuals, namely Hardi.)

Speaking of Hardi, it turns out that I actually knew Mariam; Hardi's girlfriend, from way last time. I mean, I was shocked when this source of mine, whom I shall again call JCJ, related to me that Mariam has been telling me quite a lot of things about me to my source. My source actually managed to be convinced that I used to go to Jurongville Secondary. For once and bloody all, my alma mater is bloody Hong Kah! Yes, the one with the super lumiscent green school uniform. Shit, there goes my story to Nabilah that I was from SJI. Haha..some people are just so gullible. Well anyway, turns out Mariam used to be close to Kartini. Sorry Kartini, I really don't remember. Damn,I don't usually forget pretty girls that I go out with. My brain must have been asleep.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?