Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Easy day.
It's one of those days when you can get up late in the morning and pretty much do anything you want. Except I had too much to do. On a day when I had no paper scheduled, I came to school to revise organic chemistry with Sadiq. It was mainly finishing up what I already knew. As for maths tomorrow, I got a pretty good idea of the grade I would be achieving, so I had no qualms about not doing revising it. When I got home, there were some people looking over the house. Anyway what I had dreaded has come true; we are going to shift to Teck Why. I mean, the new house has a nice view(fourteenth storey man!),is pretty neat and all, but I'm really reluctant to go anyway but stay in Jurong East. Well I guess we just have to swallow it and move on. Except I'm extremely unadaptable.