Thursday, May 26, 2005

Time flies.

Heh,I screwed my GP paper up.Now that is something you don't see always.I was really off the mark for the first time in my life.And I did it for both my essay and paper two.Well fuck it,I got four other papers to pass next month and I can't cry over sour milk.More like fermented curds.Ah yes,I seemed to have return to my old sarcastic self after a long period of brooding.I'm out of the mess I've made for now and savouring every moment.Heh,you can even see my smile through the shit on my face.Whoah,I've been wanting to say that for a long time.A very long time.

Six weeks to fly and my MI track and field meet kicking it off.I'm super proud of my Onyx house captain Anisha and the exco members who help us prepare for the big day tomorrow.Also want to thank Siti and Azar(Is this spelling correct?),the Bartley captains who have gone out of their way to come to Toh Tuck and talk with us.And I'm also proud of my cheerleading team;they are full of surprises and put their heart all in it.And I'm proud of the banners and all.And the house t-shirt also!It has got to have the best looking logo of the four houses.Beat that Zircon and Garnet!I'm sorry if I have been a sorry ass humping the ground.Really I am.A sick sorry self.Got to thank all these people,otherwise Onyx would just be like any other house.Whatever it is,I'm almighty proud of all these people and I just praying real hard that everything pays off tomorrow.It's the least I can do for Onyx.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?