Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Fucking nice day to be born.
Of all the days Bob Marley had to die today.That certainly sets off the day for me.To all those who wished me well,I'm sorry that none of it came true.To Anders and Shazrul who shared this day with me,I sure hope your day are better than me.It wasn't a day with shitty events,just overly complicated ones.
My PW for one.I got to send my preliminary ideas to Mrs Chong by 5.30pm and mne is sure as hell doesn't come close to the required one.Everyone is rushing around just so they can finish it on time.I got to burn more than the mignight oil if I want to complete it nicely.The coming week is going to be packed withthe PI submission,Institute day rehearsal and the day itself,the Tang quartet concert,sports day preparations and heats and the semi final on friday.
I sure as well deserved to play in yesterday's match.And I sure as hell have a right to leave a team that just let me warm the bloody bench from last season.I had enough of this shit.I might be the smallest and lightest guy in the whole competition but I worked my ass off just to wear the number twenty jersey.Otherwise just give me any other number and I will sit on the bloody bench and rot myself off during training.I already speak out for myself and it doesn't as hell work.The others won't.Sure as fuck the guys playing for MI isn't a team.What the hell is my job suppose to be?Sacrifice my skin in a suicide match just so Sam can rest someone important?What the fuck am I?Cannon fodder?Seriously I am questioning the qualifications of someone else against my hard work.Heck,I was even willing to resign as housecaptain just so I can focus more on rugby.How much till someone regconise what I do?I failed all my common tests,I'm way behind in schoolwork,my relationship is on the rocks,I'm way off from my personal best for 1500m.How fucking much more?Or when everything is gone does Sam finally tell me that I'm no longer needed?
Well at least I know someone doesn't need me anymore.She said it's over.With this Saturday supposing to be our third year anniversary.Welcome to Adulthood Zaki.The best birthday present I can get.A welcoming party.To hell.
My PW for one.I got to send my preliminary ideas to Mrs Chong by 5.30pm and mne is sure as hell doesn't come close to the required one.Everyone is rushing around just so they can finish it on time.I got to burn more than the mignight oil if I want to complete it nicely.The coming week is going to be packed withthe PI submission,Institute day rehearsal and the day itself,the Tang quartet concert,sports day preparations and heats and the semi final on friday.
I sure as well deserved to play in yesterday's match.And I sure as hell have a right to leave a team that just let me warm the bloody bench from last season.I had enough of this shit.I might be the smallest and lightest guy in the whole competition but I worked my ass off just to wear the number twenty jersey.Otherwise just give me any other number and I will sit on the bloody bench and rot myself off during training.I already speak out for myself and it doesn't as hell work.The others won't.Sure as fuck the guys playing for MI isn't a team.What the hell is my job suppose to be?Sacrifice my skin in a suicide match just so Sam can rest someone important?What the fuck am I?Cannon fodder?Seriously I am questioning the qualifications of someone else against my hard work.Heck,I was even willing to resign as housecaptain just so I can focus more on rugby.How much till someone regconise what I do?I failed all my common tests,I'm way behind in schoolwork,my relationship is on the rocks,I'm way off from my personal best for 1500m.How fucking much more?Or when everything is gone does Sam finally tell me that I'm no longer needed?
Well at least I know someone doesn't need me anymore.She said it's over.With this Saturday supposing to be our third year anniversary.Welcome to Adulthood Zaki.The best birthday present I can get.A welcoming party.To hell.