Monday, April 11, 2005

Waiting.

Screw my phoneline;there is always something wrong with it.For the past few days I have been unable to do nuts with neither my phone nor my computer connection.Suddenly while I was in a fit of rage I hit the cable jack and it was working again.Damn Singtel.Didn't bother to come to school today.Heh,I remember Mr Cheen saying it is "voluntary absentism".A lot of memories came flashing back while I was at my alma mater HKSS last Saturday.A whole crackload of embarassment,some joy,a few tears,a laugh here and there.You could see why I don't like to come to Hong Kah all that much.I was sad to find my picture at the top of the Sportleaders' board missing,and glad seeing it replaced with Hidayah Rahim's one.She's a pretty good leader and she more than pulled her equal load of the work handed out during events and stuff.I sure hope she doesn't become like me and slack around some;heh,I was a "very effective work delegator" to quote Mr Razak long time ago.Implying I sit around do jack while people are doing a crapload of things.A very important leadership tool,delegation is.

Speaking of effective leadership,I scored a 32.5 for my GP.Which is to say I blew aA2 away once more.Hafiz told me that I got screwed Application and Summary,gettting a whole of 5 out of a very possible 16.But I was shocked to find that I was numero uno for it,seeing that my other subjects were really down in the dumps.Hafiz got a 16 while Chrishan got a 12.5.Damn,I'm really sad about those two.Chrishan especially.The guy was trying to learn everything I tried teaching,although I have a gut feeling it failed miserably.What a waste.

Can't do much now.It's less than 72 hours away.I'm getting even more anxious than before.Guess I won't be doing much sleeping tomorrow's night.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?