Thursday, April 21, 2005
Waiting now.
Less than eighteen hours away from the YJC match.Even though Mr Azlan told us that the reason why we performed poorly was that we psyched up too much and got too anxious.Well,not me.Psyching up for twelve hours and playing for five seconds can do wonders for your morale.If you catch my drift.I'm psyching up,all the way again.I know that something big is happening and by God I will be on that team to make it happen.
Oh man,the Killers are coming out now and everyone is up in an uproar over them.I just hope it didn't happen like last time when I rave about Linkin Park in Secondary one and everyone else started to dig them in Secondary four while I listened to Sugarcult.Hah.I'm ahead of the times.
Oh man,the Killers are coming out now and everyone is up in an uproar over them.I just hope it didn't happen like last time when I rave about Linkin Park in Secondary one and everyone else started to dig them in Secondary four while I listened to Sugarcult.Hah.I'm ahead of the times.