Sunday, April 03, 2005
Sunday.
Sunday.Went out with my girlfriend today.It was a hell of a time.Can you believe we almost spend $200,almost all of it by herself?It was her payday and she put aside that money just for going out.Damn,I didn't even spend a single cent.Makes you wonder what type of man I am huh?Well,I am not threaten by the ability of my significant other to make money by the truckloads.Neither am I envious,nor am I ashamed by my lack of monetory power.I am however,amazed by the amount of liquid cash she can waste in the six hours we went out.We spent $87 at Giant,$18 at the Bagus place(which is a serious waste),fifty bucks or so on her apparel(shoes,clothes,etc)and a whooping $14.75 on me.Woo!my girlfriend spent a astonishing 7.5% to buy a packet of strepsils,a loaf of bread,a carton of milk and a unagi don set(which isn't worth its $8.90 pricetag).So what,at least she has my well being in mind.And she's buying Armored Cav for me.Now that is an expensive book to have.