Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Last few days.

No one offered their condolences to me,no teacher went to pull me aside and consoled me about my dismal grades.I went to school in Vicknesh's dad's car and thught that it was a pretty good omen.And it was.Mr Saw was laughing with me throughout the three periods I had with him,chemistry was a bit sad but we were back in business for physics,Mr Tan going through the motions of translational forces.We had CCA openhouse and I was in charge of the rugby booth.The one thing that was the attraction of the day was definitely Saha's PS2 and EA Rugby 2005.The whole team abandoned the booth just to watch two guys play the game.In the end rugby did pretty well,gathering the names of twenty-two guys and twenty-eight girls.

I don't know about the other thirteen guys,but the nine year ones that was with us since the first training was terrific,their attitute brought up the morale of the whole team.Even though I was spending of training just now teaching the year ones about defending against the rampaging first team,I couldn't ask for a better starter team.They were putting up active resistance even though most of them didn't know nuts about some of the most basic laws of the game.Well then again most of them didn't get our jokes,but they will learn in time.

I wish that we could get the same number of people for track though.There was only four guys signing up.Pretty soon there'll be none.I hope not.And I got to know that I'm in the team now.That makes it official I guess.Although I have nothing to prove,I sure know the guys on the team have something to prove.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?