Friday, April 01, 2005

Cranky as hell.

Finally,something that made up for all the stupid shites that happened today.The bloody phoneline is working again and I got the internet connection back on.I think the world played a damn sadistic april's fool joke today.Maybe I should have seen that coming,the world being a separate entity outside of ourselves playing a massively huge joke on its populace living on its crusted skin.Maybe the supercomputer controlling the matrix in our lives had a shitty bug installed and our perceptions just happen to sense that our free-thinking selves didn't realised that our bodies are just imaginary,non-materialistic dreams.

Sorry for the sorry crap you had been reading;I'm really pissed confused by Decartes' method of hyperbolical doubt and Berkeley's Idealism theory that reputes it.It goes over my head faster than the differentiation problems I tried doing in the maths common test.The moral of the story?DO NOT dabble in philosophy when you're still a jackarse.It might do wonders for your GP but in the end you will be a poor paranoid fellow who questions even the most mundane events,least not to say the great ones like the big bang theory or the empiricism theory that ought not to be put forward in the first place as all it does is confuse a bunch of geeks that tell me that my mind can actually cause Britney Spears to strip in front of me.Don't bother trying.It sure didn't happen to me.

But wait,Descartes' Dualism of Realities actually works in the span of moments when I was walking to the house meeting dreading that I was house captain to actually reliving the exact horror five minutes later.

Bullshit Zaki,you have always wanted to be a house captain throughout secondary school.

Yes Zaki,but you were never a good captain.Everyone says so.

Yeah,but you have to remember Zaki,most of your evidence now is from a single anecdotal source who turn out to be a even more worse captain than your prenatal days.

Alright Zaki,I rest my argument as there is insufficient evidence to proof that you have a brain.

Shit,am I becoming schizophrenic?

And something else.Should I be afraid when a stupid name generator lists my name a demonic angel?Or should I just laugh it off like the freaking dictator that I am?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?