Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Busy as hell.
I'm like working around the bloody clock with all the school stuff coming together.My homework,both due and long overdue,the PW stuff,my Onyx house matters,rugby,running are all trying to get a slice of the 24 hour day I have.Actually its 23hours,59 minutes and 14 seconds but you must have known that right?The sports day registration deadline is today and I had to bloody hell typed it twice and emailed it to Siti,the Bartley campus house captain.Twice because as I was sending the email to her the first time,some fugly jackass went on and call my house and disconnect the damn computer.I think now that both my hands have contracted Parkinson's disease and I can remember every person taking part and their classes.Totally useless stuff compared to the organic chemistry and translational rotations that I have to learn.And sometimes I wonder if chemists and physicists are a bunch of unoccupied people that have nothing better to do on a weekend.And also mathematicians.Especially mathematicians.