Saturday, March 26, 2005

Seventeen days.

Everybody went out today.My mom went out to Johore with my brother.My sister went out to work.I might as well went out.Which I did.Went to the library and borrowed a few books on the complications of communism and different political systems.That is,if you are dumb enough to believe me.Actually I went one step higher and borrowed a few books on the philosophy and metaphysical beings of man in this world.Very high-ended,mind-blowing stuff that can waste your brainpower if your'e not too careful.And again if you'd believed me you would be severely lacking of brainpower,not to mention the lack of usable brains itself.Nah,I just went and borrowed a idoit's guide to being a dumies.(That's the exact spelling mind you.)Very enlightening stuff indeed.There were some real jems like "I'm nucking futs!" and "New age are old shit." and the classic,"Don't join cults that have the cultleader screwing around with everyone.You could be next."So that's about it.

I went to the bazaar after that and bought this "reality supernatural"vcd(is there even such a thing?)titled "entity" but now my mom is so pissed scared from hearing stories at her workplace that she doesn't want anyone to watch it in my house.So now I have to find a willing friend to let me watch it.And if possible a girl please.Otherwise it is a super waste of ten bucks.I might as well buy FHM's hottest girls.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?