Tuesday, March 22, 2005

A rush of blood to my head.

A bunch of things were swirling around in my head.Maybe it's because today I handed in my first math assignment to Mr Saw.He was visibly impressed that I had done assignment 2.3 while forgoing assignments 1.1 all the way to 2.2.That besides the point,Zahier is the only one who still hasn't done anything much at all.


Or maybe it's because there was hardly any year ones in school today,having to see whether they would make it to a mechatronics course in poly or ITE.Having said that,no disrespect to poly students,I don't see a freaking difference whether you are in a business and IT course or if you're in business IT course.Literally,of course,there is a noticeable difference in the overall meaning of the phrases.But does it matter that you're going to end up sweeping roads anyway?(Note:This is specifically aimed at Senthil.)Does it matter if having a quality control management engineering diploma makes you more qualified to peel potatoes than a guy holding a biotech engineering diploma?(Not aimed at Faizah.Honest.)

Actually to tell you the truth,I'm pretty scared about what engineers are capable of.Japanese ones especially.You never know when they would come up with a hands-free can opener or fireproof cigarettes.It scares me that they have made a robot capable of looking human,understanding 40,000 phrases in five languages and incapable of knowing it looks pretty dumb to a five year old.I mean,most five year olds are multilingual,having spoken fushfush,or maybe rwar.Some I know are capable of relaying their thoughts to their parents,it's just that their parents already have resist telepathy upgrades and encounter an error reading the thoughts in Microsoft XP when the kids are using Linux.

I'm sure some will disagree with me,but I don't think I'm that good at english.There are other people more literate than me like...like..hmmph..Ah,like George Bush Jr. for starters.Did you watch any of his speeches?The guy uses the word freedom in so many different contexts that it turns the cerebrospinal fluid in my brain into a sticky mess.Wait,it is a sticky mess.Nevermind about that.Right,George Bush is a real advocate of the word freedom.Just the word,not the idea.Otherwise,he would have let Saddam Hussein go free and let him rule another country,like Texas for instance.Sure as hell,the number of deathrow inmates would increase exponentially in ,say, three days.A day to get to know his new generals,another to get a jar of anthrax and a few rolls of weed and the the third to make a decree that all infidels to be hanged like pigs.In Saddam Hussein's case,its most probably be all of Texas.

Alright,enough of the Bush jokes.The guy is smart after all.Or maybe it's just the speechwriter.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?