Thursday, March 03, 2005
Heh.
Didn't come to school today for some apparent reason.
Maybe it's because I woke up at 7.30am.
Maybe it's because I remember jackshit for my physics test after all the mugging I've done yesterday.
Maybe it's because I just want to catch up with Days of our lives.
Maybe it's because my astrologer told me I was to hit a car and get sued by the driver.
Maybe it's because I wanted to see how my heart would beat for six hours.
Maybe it's because I don't want to see that asshole in school.
Or maybe it's because I just don't give a damn.
You decide.
Maybe it's because I woke up at 7.30am.
Maybe it's because I remember jackshit for my physics test after all the mugging I've done yesterday.
Maybe it's because I just want to catch up with Days of our lives.
Maybe it's because my astrologer told me I was to hit a car and get sued by the driver.
Maybe it's because I wanted to see how my heart would beat for six hours.
Maybe it's because I don't want to see that asshole in school.
Or maybe it's because I just don't give a damn.
You decide.