Friday, March 11, 2005

Change of heart.

Today,I have put my mind into five aspects of my life.Alot of things had happen to me to make me focus on these.First of all,I realised that I am a shame to my religion by not even knowing a few basic facts about Islam.I was really embaressed by that incident and I'm determined to atleast read up about my religion,even if that is to question every aspect of it.

The second is the realisation that my academic performance is nothing to be proud of,seeing that I have a B,3 AO passes and a F.That wouldn't even get me into ITE if I had beg.With my common tests two weeks from now,I have to pull up my socks or there wouldn't be any to pull at the end of the year.Well,I'm sorry that this entry had to be so sombre but I got to put my life into perspective.

All these while,my family have been supporting me and the least I can do is return a good deed.That's my third aim.

With the annoncement that NUS would not require students to have a CCA from 2007,this has make me even more worried.What about people like me?Would the likes of myself become extinct?This new relevation has made me even more resolved to do all my all for my CCAs now.I know I'm there in MI but I still can't clinch a spot among the best in Singapore.I got two more years in MI and I know most of the runners my age would be doing their swansong this year.But no harm trying at the national track and field again.But I have to go all out for next year for there isn't any more.

Rugby.The groupings had come out and we were shocked.Some had already given up.Who the fuck are you to relinquish our chances of getting into the top four to mere fate.Sure there's the plate final,but it's a freaking plate;in other words,they are rewarding you for getting fifth.We don't want fifth,we want a place in the semis.Do you want to throw all the effort that the rugby guys,Sam and Ah Chuan has put into?That is absolutely bullshit,not to mention being a little too much selfish for yourselves.C'mon guys,you can all quit after the A division but this is the last chance for the seniors to achieve something.Top four requires 100% and more,so why don't you pick up the pace now and stop whining.No one else is whining.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?