Thursday, March 24, 2005

19 days.

For the first time in MI I have slept in class.I mean,there were dozens of times when I slept in school,but those were because the teacher didn't bother coming or during breaks.This was during GP period before school ended at 3.45.I just couldn't keep my eyes open and fell asleep with my head on my desk.We were doing vocabulary discussion which is one that I would usually participate enthusiastically if not for the fact that I was feeling uber lethargic and just nodded off.I woke up ten minutes before Ms Ng's class ended and for once I felt guilty,a strange enough experience for a hardcore procrastinator.After class ended I apologised to her and she was alright about it.She told me that the last essay I wrote was good enough for a B if I could keep it up.Well that is quite something in a class where the normal essay is a F.Alright then,I know I've used up my bragging rights but there are other things I want to blow my trumpet about.

The first is the sparring match between me and dear old Senthil.I whipped his crumbly butt in msn messaging.It all started when he made a silly mistake.
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:ok this converstation jus took a turn at crapville
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:conversation*
Knight_Templar:converstation?
Knight_Templar:next stop,converstation!
Knight_Templar:tingting!Next stop,converstation...
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:okok i realise ur english is way better than mine since computer language jus degrades mine
Knight_Templar:converstation...
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:but hell
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:im human
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:and i will damn well make mistakes
Knight_Templar:well elementary my dear asshole...
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:lol tat was a gd one
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:but u suck cuz it was aimed at me
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:ill reuse next time on others
Knight_Templar:haha senthil...where's your sense of sadistic sarcasm..?
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:it disappeared down the deep hole called sch
Knight_Templar:lost it among de nerds?
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:yup exactly
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:man u noe how hard it is to find someone to have an intelligent convo with
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:not tat this convo is particularly enlightening but u get wat i mean
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:they either dun get my sacarsm or the words i use
Knight_Templar:yes i noe wat u mean..tat ur stupid..
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:not my intended meaning
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:but ya im stupid....tats y im talking to u
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:to rub my ego
Knight_Templar:n to bruise ur balls doing so...
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:wat? tats it?
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:wat happened to the clever retorts
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:replaced wit meaningless verbal fillers?
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:zaki zaki..
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:lol anyway..u noe wat today is my last assignment day
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:so im gonna relax by playing games
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:so we will clash words another time man
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:cya ard
Knight_Templar:very well Luke Asswalker..
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:thank u
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:cuz i WALK all OVER your ASS
Knight_Templar:may ur balls stick wif u...
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:ill take tat as me being fertile for a long time
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:thanks again
Knight_Templar:nope...ur gonna hv erectile dysfunction...no lightsaber mano....
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:erectile dysfunction...is that when ppl look at you and lose all sexual libido?
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:yup mus be
Knight_Templar:nope...wen ppl listen 2 me talk abt u and THEN lose all sexual libido...
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:so u talk about me alot then?
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:nt sure if im flattered or scared
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:anyway...like i sad
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:counterstrike is calling
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:said*
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:so cya ard man
Knight_Templar:lyk u sad?
Knight_Templar:u r depressed?
Knight_Templar:take a prozac..
Knight_Templar:no...take de whole bottle...
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:yup im depressed
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:exams are coming
-=[ SeN+H|L ]=-:a whole bottle sounds nice
Knight_Templar:n so will ur brain after tat..
Knight_Templar:it will sound nice...nicely empty..
At this,Senthil wisely chose to go offline.

The other thing was training today.I think the backs did pretty well during the team run.I had to go to fullback as Shazrul wasn't there.At first I messed up a few,,then we got things into motion.We had full intensity teamplays for thirty minutes then we stopped.I didn't know what the heck fullbacks are supposed to do so I got into all the backs play coming from the other side of the field.For thirty minutes.Something I wouldn't recommend doing in the near future.But we have to.

We have 19 days.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?