Monday, February 07, 2005
A sign of things to come?
Now that is the first ever time that I have come home,totally wasted and hungry.But then my nose was still stuffed and my throat felt as though Faizah had used a disc sander on it(and I still remember how you did it).Let me tell you this,if anyone,the year 1s or 2s,anyone at all,say that the rugby or track team has sub par fitness,I am bloody hell going to whack the son of the bitch.Actually I know that all the sports group in MI are right up there with all the other JCs in terms of fitness,its just a matter of skill that JCs tend to attract and that MI have to cultivate.Well maybe not rugby,we got enough jackarses that didn't come for today's training.The almost all the backs turned up with the exception of LC.For the forwards,lets not go there now shall we?We did our team runs,cocking up most and making a beauty with the remainder.Personally I thought that we weren't being convincing enough and that other teams may see through our starter plays.Then for track,yes I did went for track afterwards,we did eight sets of 300m at 60s.The guys had just done slope work up the Toh Tuck road and I was surprised that they didn't lost it when Mr Chua suggest that we do intervals.I met most of the year 1s and they seem alright to me,if not a bit overly decent.Some of the seniors try to relieve the tension of training by cracking jokes,ok maybe it was me that did the relieving but it certainly work and all of them know me now.Heh,the first impressions you can give to people.Besides,I can't act like a shy,modest SNAG,Dani is going to slap me if I did.