Friday, February 04, 2005
Now that is detention?What a disgrace.
Friday morning,bright as always.It was a better day than most.The only bad thing was PE,and even that was good.Physics and chemistry lectures was alright.Didn't do nuts for PE,none of that physical conditioning shit.All we did was a couple of chin ups and we were off to play our own game.I chosed to work on my scrumhalf delivery.Heh,I didn't even get caught for not wearing school shorts.Hmm,had detention at 3,if you can call it that.Mr Cheen would have been so disgraced by the standards set.We were supposed to do school service and clean our allocated classes.Instead I played badminton with Dani for the first half hour and talk to Angelo and his gorgeous classmate for the other half.I let the poor year 1s clean the place up and simplay signed my name at the end of it.Hah.Rugby was slightly toughter.We had to do our pocket runner,quick thinking situations and the fitness session.I don't know why they say the fitness is so hard.I find it no different from PE.