Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Busted.

Damn,got busted by Mr Tan again.I was late for the umpteenth time and sneaked in the usual way.By the way,it was 10.15am..I was begging Mr Saw not to book me in.Hehe,I was practically wasting the remaining 15 minutes making Mr Saw promise.Well,he is a good fella and it was Mr Tan who burst my bubble during Home tutor period.Anyway,now I have to go for detention two weeks in a row.Damn,the last time time I had to go for detention,it lasted all of 5 minutes with the DM kicking me out of the detention room when he came into the room.I mean,who would want to argue with a DM when he gives a disciplinary pardon right?So now I have to go for detention for this week and the week after next.Sure hope lightning strike twice.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?