Wednesday, January 12, 2005

What doesn't kills us makes us stronger.

Had the second rugby training of the year.We started out with strength training in the gym.It was real back-breaking as I had done strength workout on my own yesterday.After that we had tracking/tackling and our doublebang,hammer and the rocking maul.I realised I have to do alot more if I am to challenge Navin for the number 9 jersey.Well at least I can do a dropkick reasonably well.We later played touch rugby that intensified with alot of tempers flaring up.It ended in a team talk accentuated with a bloody lot of fucks and some of the team expressed their innermost thoughts which wasn't really what the rest wanted to hear.But then,we need to get the cracks out of the squad before we start to seriously train.Speaking of which,the cross country team have already push up the tempo of their training.Damn,I need to do 10x400m to make up for my absence today.Tough shit.

By the way,thought Mr Andrew would be reading this..if you are reading this sir,I think you should be a PE teacher instead of a GP teacher.But then again,I don't expect the school's fitness to improve.Heh,at least I pass GP right sir?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?