Friday, January 14, 2005
So what's the worst thing that can happen?
It was turning out to be a good friday.I had not so boring physics and chemistry lectures and a PE lesson that wasn't tiring.After the friday prayers,I went to Bukit Batok polyclinic as fiqa was having her second rota jab.I can tell you one thing,fiqa is growing up to be a strong girl.She just put on her angry face and that was all.Went back to school and debated between going for cross country and rugby.Decided to go rugby and changed up and started to warm up with Zhi Wei who was also late.We first had close contact situations and then had the 3 on 2 situations for the backs.Sadiq then sprained his knee during the close contact when he fall and Mutu drived over him.Hmm or is it drove?Anyway,he looked to be pretty much out of it for a while.During the 3 on 2,I improved on my various techniques.Then we did the set plays,all the way till Husky.It was during the plays that I started scratching myself..very annoying as I couldn't concentrate on passing the ball out.Then when I lifted my shirt,the dark red spots confirmed my worst fears.I was having a bloody reaction.Very itchy...haiz,I wonder what would happen if I went for track.