Sunday, January 23, 2005

Pre U 2 Fun day.

Well that was that.It was somewhat fun for me,if you excluded the times I lost my mind running around Sentosa.Not once but several times for that matter.Basically there were two parts to this "Fun day".The first,and the more enjoyable to me,was the sand fiesta.The first component of the activity was the telematch.Through some mysterious and, God forbid, unlawful ways, we managed to finish first.Which was after I had my hair tied into 19 ponytails,my shorts wet and the face of a team mate of mine stuffed with flour.The lunch was really bad,something I believed the army won't served, and we were off to Palawan Beach.My group Rrr(yes,I kid you not)got the Esplanade theme and we made the theme look good.We did the whole Esplanade,the Singapore River with the ducks of the Duck race and this nice Singapore flag.Very nicely done.We took some pictures with Nicole,this gorgeous...,well maybe cute instructor.After that we had some free time and we demolished our sand creation with deep regret and sorrow.

Well now for the second part,the "Amazing race".Anything but that.We got bunched in our classes again and went off.Well,let's just say that I point out a wrong clue to the class and they didn't thank me for it.For the rest of the race,I was the pale shadow of my usually sardonic self,the fear of incuring the ghastly wrath of my classmates looming over me.You might guess now that the race wasn't the least enjoyable to one of 04S4.

After all is said and done,we were dismissed in a rather unglamorous fashion with all the Toh Tuck and Bartley people being mixed.Well there was a silver lining if you can call it.I took the same bus home with Mr Luke Skywalker Chen and all the way during the journey,we were talking about all types of stuff.Well I got to know sister is a national gymnast and she got lucky with a scholarship.Hmm,I have always like Mr Luke since my PAE days and I got to know him a lot more better than I would have thought.Well,that was that.And you might be wondering why my vocabulary is so bloody cheem.I have been reading the whole series of Sherlock Holmes and Arther Conan Doyle can do wonders for your english.Provided you understand what's so elementary about it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?