Monday, January 31, 2005
Anything on the face of the earth.
Ah,the joy of simple,unadulterated lazyness;how much I seem to seek it.I might as well put today as the time of my lazy old life.Didn't really care about homework,didn't give a damn in math class,didn't do nuts for PE and didn't even go for track.Heh,I do have a concrete,validated reason(or excuse if you are being so pointed about it),I can't sit on my butt lest the wound reopen again.Also I can feel my hand throbbing sometimes.It is one of those rare times that I do not had to take a shower or change up after school.Well what a heck.Anyway I was toying around with my digicam and got these up.Sorry about the condition of the photos,like I said,I was toying around.
The collective combination of my brother and myself.What my brother lack is the national runner up at U12 rugby.What I lack is the national runner up at U20 rugby.And maybe a national cross country medal as well.Heh.
The collective combination of my brother and myself.What my brother lack is the national runner up at U12 rugby.What I lack is the national runner up at U20 rugby.And maybe a national cross country medal as well.Heh.