Saturday, December 25, 2004

Why didn't they target the police?

I had a family function just now,actually I came about 3 hours after the function ended.Typical.Well then,just meeting my cousins after all this time is a bittersweet moment of sorts.Farhan had changed alot now-(Ah Joe,the tequila taste like neraka..) to then-(Ah Joe,mata aku sakit kene chilli..)They were telling stories about Farhan's adventure in KL and it was damn funny as usual.I followed Rudin and we hanged around with his friend Zaki(coincidence).After all that we decided to watch a midnight movie(particularly Meet the Fockers)but it was sold out.So what me and my equally dumb cousin did was to head to town.What a stupidly insane idea.We ended up being caught up with a bunch of people with nothing better to do,the crowd mobbing us in every direction.Our luck stayed with us as we didn't get soaked by the dumb "snow" bubbles and the party stringers.The same must be said for the police.Their patrol cruisers and outriders were the only vehicles not to get sticky shit all over them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?