Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Rain at St Wilfred.

Yesterday was,to sum it up fully,a heck of a rainy day.Went to hospital earlier,nothing much happen.My day started in the afternoon,the highlight being the soccer match at St Wilfred Sports Complex.For those of you who do not know the about St Wilfred,it is an artificial pitch made of that rubber thing you would find in playgrounds and stuff.Well then it was raining so I could see it was going to be an interesting match.

A lot of people came down..Hmm..lets see the line up-
Keeper-Farid Spongebob
Leftback-Isa
Centrebacks-Adil,Efin
Rightback-yours truly
Leftwing-Fadzli
Left midfield-Redhuwan
Centre midfield-Khai
Right midfield-Zul
Rightwing-Apek
Forward-Apit
Subst-Faan,razALI(Redhuwan's brother),Annur,Nas.

Our opponents were a the combined team of MJC and TPJC..Farid said that most of them are the first teamers of their respective junior colleges.But I thought that they look like ITE people,no disrespect to ITE people,but you know how ITE people look like.Then when we played,whoah,you can just see the difference in their attitutes;they weren't swearing or anything like that,very well mannered to me..And they were whoah,passing the ball like whoah..haha..there's this guy who I think wanted to break the record for nutmegging me..I felt like stopping and crying out "OLE!" everytime he did that.

Anyway,I thought we played alright in the first half if you discredit the poor passes and clearances,the atrocious ball handling and the frequency of me getting OLE!They got a goal,two "ungoals" that got disallowed and a bunch of shots that got cleared off the line.Hehe can't help but boast now.My Arse,yes,that juicy bubbling fatfat at the rear,was involved in the first clearance.One of the guys headed in a corner,bounced off the top post,hit my butt and went out..haha..my butt saved the day..

The second half was better played I think.The subs came on and we hold up the ball longer.Even though we lost 3-2 in the end,it was a good result seeing that we were improvising the team.A few of the players like myself were getting used to playing in new positions and I hope that we could gel together enough in time for start of our league.Yeah and we got a glimpse of our home jersey..its a royal blue with white stripes,something like everton..Gremlins Park F.C.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?