Thursday, November 18, 2004
A piece of bone.
Well,there goes most of my superbly wasted holidays..Well,there is a lot on my mind nowadays..namely my dad's operation.
Yesterday,my dad underwent a hip replacement operation.I didn't sleep the night before,instead reading Tom Clancy's The teeth of the tiger.Well,that's the way I prefered to put away my worries,either reading a Tom Clancy or go off running.But then my knee still hurts like hell,so i went off finishing the book just before 5am.Went off to SGH with my family later and checked in.Just a few hours before his operation,I was hugely worried,just that I had empty bravado stuck on my face.When he went in into the operation room my mom started crying,my sister got a tear or two in her eyes and my brother was looking way glum.I was seriously felt just like crying.You know that conscience attacks that goes"What if something wrong happens?What if your dad had some kind of complication?"?I was damned scared.And so I took a nap.And got woken up.Alhamdulilah,nothing did went wrong other than the corny sup tulang jokes my dad makes.Superbly relieved.
Went to soccer this morning,quite a lot of guys came down i.e. Efin,Farid,Fred,Apek,Apit,Redhuwan,Adil,his friend Helmi,Isa and his brother Mat Nor,Yussuf,Nas and Luqman(!)..whoah,long time never see the Luq the man.Hehe,he was cocking up as usual...haiz,to put it in Efin's words,"Lama tak nampak kau man,rindu sak kau.."hmm,his Nike Air Force sneakers are so damn fine..very nice..Anyway,we train up on our possession skills,set-piece plays and Attack on Defense plays..have to say that Adil,Efin,Farid and myself play allright as the backline,but I got to remember to stick to the unmarked player and let Efin take the ball carrier.After that,went Farid's house,ate some and played Winning Eleven.
Well enough of soccer now.As for rugby,I feel that I'm beginning to get alienated among the rugby team.Only a few hours ago I learned of the M1 tens and the past trainings I've missed.No one told me,well Sadiq tried to.But then,I'm not the only one who logs onto the net and my handphone has an uncanny ability to finish the stored up value.Well what the heck,if they want me to get out of rugby as well,so be it.According to Maslow's pyramid of needs,I haven't got to the part where I want to play rugby now.
Yesterday,my dad underwent a hip replacement operation.I didn't sleep the night before,instead reading Tom Clancy's The teeth of the tiger.Well,that's the way I prefered to put away my worries,either reading a Tom Clancy or go off running.But then my knee still hurts like hell,so i went off finishing the book just before 5am.Went off to SGH with my family later and checked in.Just a few hours before his operation,I was hugely worried,just that I had empty bravado stuck on my face.When he went in into the operation room my mom started crying,my sister got a tear or two in her eyes and my brother was looking way glum.I was seriously felt just like crying.You know that conscience attacks that goes"What if something wrong happens?What if your dad had some kind of complication?"?I was damned scared.And so I took a nap.And got woken up.Alhamdulilah,nothing did went wrong other than the corny sup tulang jokes my dad makes.Superbly relieved.
Went to soccer this morning,quite a lot of guys came down i.e. Efin,Farid,Fred,Apek,Apit,Redhuwan,Adil,his friend Helmi,Isa and his brother Mat Nor,Yussuf,Nas and Luqman(!)..whoah,long time never see the Luq the man.Hehe,he was cocking up as usual...haiz,to put it in Efin's words,"Lama tak nampak kau man,rindu sak kau.."hmm,his Nike Air Force sneakers are so damn fine..very nice..Anyway,we train up on our possession skills,set-piece plays and Attack on Defense plays..have to say that Adil,Efin,Farid and myself play allright as the backline,but I got to remember to stick to the unmarked player and let Efin take the ball carrier.After that,went Farid's house,ate some and played Winning Eleven.
Well enough of soccer now.As for rugby,I feel that I'm beginning to get alienated among the rugby team.Only a few hours ago I learned of the M1 tens and the past trainings I've missed.No one told me,well Sadiq tried to.But then,I'm not the only one who logs onto the net and my handphone has an uncanny ability to finish the stored up value.Well what the heck,if they want me to get out of rugby as well,so be it.According to Maslow's pyramid of needs,I haven't got to the part where I want to play rugby now.