Sunday, November 14, 2004

The day.

Well the day is here,can't say that the seconds of Ramadhan wasn't ticking fast...To all those muslimins and muslimats,Selamat merayakan Aidilfitri...may we all be a better person after this month.To all the rest,happy holidays and Merry Christmas.Well,everyone celebrates Christmas right?I know I celebrate the coming of the Toys R Us Catalogs and stuff..Haiz,to be a kid and run around a toy store,completely naive and ignorant of the real world..No wonder that the Home Alone movie series is my favourite Christmas movies..Hmm,watching Ali now,he's having the bout with George Foreman.You know,I just watch the show to see the final knockout punch.Now that is a real knock out..

Anyway,if you know what this verbal knockout means,tell me..haha,I might just give you a treat...drop the answer in the tagboard..

>>>Your oratorical sonorities are too pleonastic to be expeditiously assimilated.

Better bring your thesaurus along...although that might not be of much help..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?