Saturday, November 13, 2004

A day more.

In less than 22 hours,Ramadhan would be over and a new month would have come.God,I didn't know that time would pass quickly.Hmm,to turn back the days that have come and gone.Sorry,actually I have nothing to write and I'm just blabbering.Besides,tis the season for forgiving right?Anyway,caught this quote on the web.

Michael Moore : If you were to talk directly to the kids at Columbine or the people in that community, what would you say to them if they were here right now?

Marilyn Manson : I wouldn't say a single word to them, I would listen to what they have to say and that's what no one did.


Bowling for Columbine.

Now you won't expect a guy like Marilyn Manson to say a thing like that.Guess even the most gruesome of souls have a endearing touch.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?