Wednesday, October 20, 2004

To do.

All of a sudden,I got a bunch of things to do now that I think of it.
1.I apologised for the absurd lack of entries nowadays,I just don't know why I'm not blogging..
2.Like to wish Bapak Azmi all the best in Tekong and take care of yourself while you're there,your anak2 will not be there to take care of you pak...
3.Just remembered that I don't really have bought anything for Hari Raya and don't know why I'm not panicked(but then again I'm usually not.)
4.Need to get The Sims Game!!I miss playing it like crazy,again I don't know why.
5.Somehow I lost track of my asics hyperspeed spikes and I have been looking all over for it.I remembered I wore it for the national 1500m final..
6.Need to start my long runs again.Nearly lost it during my first track training in about 7 weeks.But then again,why the heck was I running for an hour when Mr Chua told me to do only 30 minutes of easy running?I couldn't figure it out myself.
7.My friends introduce me to this game on the net http://www.muonline.com .Its something like diablo or something like that.

Now what happen that could change the outcome of my life today?I found out that I've failed my chemistry.Ok,Dr Chia just strongly hinted at it.But then again,that's what hints are for,to help you find the answer.I also found out I might passed GP.Mr Andrew exact words were,

"It is very unfortunate that I cannot fail you for all the homework you didn't hand in,which is everything,and the file that you also didn't hand in for checking.I would also like to fail you for the fact that you of all people give your classmates a bad example of how to pass GP and that you are extremely disruptive in my class and always makes the most noise.However I like to fail you,I cannot."

I strongly suspect that he was being sarcastic with the latter two points.But then again,Mr Andrew will never lie,just beat around the bush and even give hints that the blind can see.So conclusion is that I might have passed GP,maybe even aced it.Another that happened was the talk about future SCs and FLs.Hafiz told me that he is marking a few people in class,namely Suan Zhi,Jia Yi,Willy,Shaheda and Xue Fen.Well to me they are all pretty good students both academically and characterwise but they are lacking in the leadership department ie. They will NEVER sacrifice their dignity for the benefit of whatever groups they might represent.In other words,they are shy like hell and won't get out of their comfort circles unless something happens that will make me change my opinion about them.Well me?Might be,but I'm severely lacking in the brains and initiative department.Hah.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?