Tuesday, October 12, 2004
Respected Mecenary.
Sorry for the drought of entries,just that I was busy screwing myself up over the exams..So I decided why not have a little break and go on the net for a while?Here I am,typing away on my unbranded keyboard with nothing much to say.By the way I visited this web http://www.blazonry.com/scripting/wuname.php and typed in my name and I got a pretty cool new name-Respected Mercenary...ok then,what happen this past few days?I had chemistry paper on monday which was a total massacre of slaughtered students...I think Dr Chia had a genocidal death wish...Today I had Malay paper.."Peningkatan kadar kelahiran bayi akan mendatangkan pelbagai manfaat.Huraikan."I thought I did that essay pretty well,although I fear for my useless grammer and its implications on the marks of my essay..And now after this I'm going to study hard for my C maths so I will get a AO pass..thats good enough for me..