Thursday, October 07, 2004

Long time.

It has been a long time since I put up my last entry log.Mostly it's because of school and other non-essential stuff.Haiz,don't really know what to write after all these time...a lot of things have passed and gone.I've gotten sick and all,still sick now and with my GP paper,the first of my prelims papers, being on this Saturday,I don't really know if I am all that well-prepared.One of the few things that I remember was the presidential and vice-presidential debates,the movie Resident:Evil I watched with An-nur,the match between Arsenal and Charlton that ended 4-0 and the bloody fact that I am playing basketball for PE.Another thing,I don't like your hair at all Salmiah!!There,I've said it.

I am 26% evil.




I try to stay away from evil deeds but succumb to temptation every once in a while. I'm not quite on my way to hell but I certainly have some explaining to do.


Are you evil? find out at Hilowitz.com


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?