Friday, October 15, 2004

Breaking the fast-Not by linkin park.

It was a day of sorts,today.I am pretty sure that what had happened today was a fluke in the universe,a free radical wreaking havoc on the sub-atomic scale and ripping the quantum foam apart...hehe,ok that was a sentence picked out of Timeline.Hmm,seems like a miracle occured in the place of today..

Today was the first day of Ramadhan,the fasting month for muslims.I woke up at around 4.30am and we had "dinner"..It was quite a lively start with me and my siblings talking bull while we were eating.After all's said and done,I went to school for my final paper,physics.I personally know that my weak link in physics was parabolic motion and I used up two days just to revise that,hoping that kinematics would formed the bulk of the questions and knowing that I would be dead if they tested d.c. circuits or work,energy and power.Turns out God was smiling on me,as majority of the questions were on kinematics.Tough luck to Willy who decided to study d.c. circuits instead.Well,I have to admit that it was a relatively easier paper to do than chemistry and mathematics..

So yeah,after school had friday prayers and all that.Aliff,An-nur and Idham had nothing to do so we went around searching for pirated cd shops.Yeah we know that sounds bad and sucky but WTH,it is our time.I was looking for The Sims but all they had were the upgrades and the version two.Then went back and took a bloody(hey I don't care,it's not a vulgarity) long time to buy nasi ambeng,went back,had breakfast and went for my terawih prayers..whoah,it has beena long time since I went for terawih,the last being the previous year..haha..well I'm back now I think that it's an overall good,if not unmemorable,day for me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?