Friday, September 03, 2004
Soul searching.
I simply don't get it.Why are so many people my age getting problems only a thirty year old should get?It's not your usual brady bunch of problems,it's something that I wish I never get.Why should a 16 year old guy support his family now?Why must he quit school and start working.And work as a fast food crew at that!What can you get,$400 a month?That is money of course but it's a crappy shitload of cash.
One of my friends is pregnant.What am I supposed to do to help her?Both her and her boyfriend's minds are blank and shocked.What the heck am I to do,screw the boyfriend up?He is screwed enough already.My friend is now wandering somewhere in her neighbourhood with her boyfriend,wondering if they should keep the baby or not.She's scared shitless that her family will find out.I don't blame her,how many girls are getting pregnant nowadays?Everywhere I go,there I see it.Girls,barely out of their teenage lives,struggling to fold the baby pram while her baby is crying mad.But damn,where the heck is the father?Playing around some ther girl or getting drunk with his friends?I don't want to see my friend become another stastistic.I don't want my friend to support herself when the father of her baby has no balls to face the music with her. Berani buat,berani tanggung.Never ever shrirk away your bloody responsibilities and leave her for dead.Then what the hell make you fall in love with the girl in the first place?Or do you see girls just as another piece of meat to be tasted and thrown away?A disposable commodity that you can buy?
I will bloody hell punch the cassanova that thinks he will get away with anything.I will fucking hell punch his goddamned face if I meet a guy who thinks he fuck all those gals and leave them for the next virgin that comes along.God Willing,these types of guys will pay.I wonder how the heck these girls can live on their lives.I can't bear to see all these problems my friends are encountering now.They shouldn't.
There is something God Willing that I hope I can do.
To my friend who is walking around now,it's alright to be scared but you have to be strong to make your own decision.
To you guys who are facing problems that you think will be the end of the world,it's not and I will do my damnest to offer you a listening ear and get you over it.
To a girl who I met on the 14 of May 2002,SHMILY.
One of my friends is pregnant.What am I supposed to do to help her?Both her and her boyfriend's minds are blank and shocked.What the heck am I to do,screw the boyfriend up?He is screwed enough already.My friend is now wandering somewhere in her neighbourhood with her boyfriend,wondering if they should keep the baby or not.She's scared shitless that her family will find out.I don't blame her,how many girls are getting pregnant nowadays?Everywhere I go,there I see it.Girls,barely out of their teenage lives,struggling to fold the baby pram while her baby is crying mad.But damn,where the heck is the father?Playing around some ther girl or getting drunk with his friends?I don't want to see my friend become another stastistic.I don't want my friend to support herself when the father of her baby has no balls to face the music with her. Berani buat,berani tanggung.Never ever shrirk away your bloody responsibilities and leave her for dead.Then what the hell make you fall in love with the girl in the first place?Or do you see girls just as another piece of meat to be tasted and thrown away?A disposable commodity that you can buy?
I will bloody hell punch the cassanova that thinks he will get away with anything.I will fucking hell punch his goddamned face if I meet a guy who thinks he fuck all those gals and leave them for the next virgin that comes along.God Willing,these types of guys will pay.I wonder how the heck these girls can live on their lives.I can't bear to see all these problems my friends are encountering now.They shouldn't.
There is something God Willing that I hope I can do.
To my friend who is walking around now,it's alright to be scared but you have to be strong to make your own decision.
To you guys who are facing problems that you think will be the end of the world,it's not and I will do my damnest to offer you a listening ear and get you over it.
To a girl who I met on the 14 of May 2002,SHMILY.