Monday, September 13, 2004
The day I should have burned.
Sorry guys if I still haven't tell you guys about the camp yet...its just that my mind is still dizzy after all these well and I'm going to need some time to bring all the events to mind.Anyway in the meanwhile,I would continue with my entries...
I seriously thought I would be one sorry bloody "young of a canine female" today.Why?Simply because I had done absolutely NO homework at all during the holidays!Yes!8 bloody days of which 3 were spent in camp and the other 5 wasted on sleep.I would have certainly be the epitome of the bloody slacker in life.Let me see,yeah all 5 of my subjects were forgotton...The thing is,I very well got away with it!To add irony in the mix,it is the 13th of September...the irony of things don't you think?
First off,GP.I knew there was a GP comprehension somewhere in my bag,but I never bother reading it.Besides Mr Andrew,being the kind slacker soul that he is,didn't really care of course.Then there was Chemistry.I had the redox tutorial,assignment 8 and a bunch of other ones to do.Then it hit me,Dr Chia isn't in school TODAY!Hah,the guy is undergoing his ICT...Two down,three to go.Next,malay.I had the malay TYS and the malay essay to do.I had actually planned on skipping the next three lessons.But then when Diyana,Umi and Affiza came back shortly later,I knew it was another one of God's nice tricks...there isn't a physics lesson until tomorrow and I got tonight atleast.Well last and not least was math.Ms. Loke wasn't mad about it and I more then made it up with keeping quiet,smiling at her alot and doing my own bloody work.
The 13th of September,the day I almost got away with everything.Well except for one thing.My orange bag got torn and somehow I lost my Deuter pencil case.My bag is definitely out of commission and I need to get a new place to keep my pens,pencils,etc in.But what is two things lost against a day where I should have been slaughtered,barbecued and put on the skewer and instead got off scratch-free?I think I should change my lucky number to 13...
I seriously thought I would be one sorry bloody "young of a canine female" today.Why?Simply because I had done absolutely NO homework at all during the holidays!Yes!8 bloody days of which 3 were spent in camp and the other 5 wasted on sleep.I would have certainly be the epitome of the bloody slacker in life.Let me see,yeah all 5 of my subjects were forgotton...The thing is,I very well got away with it!To add irony in the mix,it is the 13th of September...the irony of things don't you think?
First off,GP.I knew there was a GP comprehension somewhere in my bag,but I never bother reading it.Besides Mr Andrew,being the kind slacker soul that he is,didn't really care of course.Then there was Chemistry.I had the redox tutorial,assignment 8 and a bunch of other ones to do.Then it hit me,Dr Chia isn't in school TODAY!Hah,the guy is undergoing his ICT...Two down,three to go.Next,malay.I had the malay TYS and the malay essay to do.I had actually planned on skipping the next three lessons.But then when Diyana,Umi and Affiza came back shortly later,I knew it was another one of God's nice tricks...there isn't a physics lesson until tomorrow and I got tonight atleast.Well last and not least was math.Ms. Loke wasn't mad about it and I more then made it up with keeping quiet,smiling at her alot and doing my own bloody work.
The 13th of September,the day I almost got away with everything.Well except for one thing.My orange bag got torn and somehow I lost my Deuter pencil case.My bag is definitely out of commission and I need to get a new place to keep my pens,pencils,etc in.But what is two things lost against a day where I should have been slaughtered,barbecued and put on the skewer and instead got off scratch-free?I think I should change my lucky number to 13...