Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Blessing in disguise.

Haiz,the things you never expect...Shit happens to everyone,well at least to me.And I got a full shitload of it.

I woke up fairly early today and I figured while I was at the bus stop that I would take the first bus that comes along.Now the bus happens to be a 66.I took the bus and got myself a seat at the back.I had spend the previous night redoing my math file and completed doing it around 4am.So you can imagine that I was fairly sleepy on the bus.So I took a nap.

And ended up at Seranggon Interchange.And it was 9.30am.Shit.

Now I could sneak back into class during break;hell,I'm the grandmaster at that.But then again,the bloody teachers would know that and consider that playing truant.But damn,I should have just come anyway,the people in my class did nuts the whole day.There was barely any studying done in the class.A serious waste of a schoolday don't you think?

I head back home,and care of Syafiqa the whole day.She was sleeping most of the time,so I could also catch up on my sleep.Hmm...miss her already..And you know what?She is two months old today,damn proud of that..hehe..Guess the day wasn't F.O.S. like I thought.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?