Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Another day wasted.

Oh well,stupid way to spend the day.Hmm lets start from yesterday.

We had Teachers' Day celebration in the morning.It was alright,with the ACES day thingy...We were lindyhopping all tha way!hah,there were a few guys that was treating it seriously,namely KNEEclous!Damn,the guy is doing it as though it is the singapore workout and as usual Navin bastarded him all the way...After that was the concert.The concert had a 70s retro look,damned stylo...all the councillors were wearing bell bottoms,flared skirts and super tight shirts...I can remember two items clearly,Chrishan as THE GREAT PAEDOPHILE himself, Micheal Jacko!I tell you,the guy was really strutting his stuff,shaking it like a polaroid picture.When he finished his dance,everyone,I mean EVERYONE,gave the guy a standing ovation...even Mr Chua,the lindyhopper,gave him a salute.It was really POWER TO THE GEDEGAK,GEDEGAK TO THE CORE!...The other was the dikir barat guys...they wore fake afro wigs and all that..very classy..Forgive me for using alot of capital letters in my entry today...but there are certain points I wish to illuminate..haha..We got a party for my class teachers later,it was alright with Yuan,Hafiz and me interfering in a lot of the pictures taken..One of the pictures taken was a full fucked up Kodak moment...made by the Master Yuan himself..

Then I went to JP with Aung..we wanted to go to HKSS,then we realised that they were having Cross Country...damn,I miss Cross Country..getting to Jurong Park early in the morning,warming up..overseeing the setting up of the equipment by the Sportleaders...The actual race itself..The Championship trophy..hehe..Miss running there,maybe I should do my one of my runs there just to get the nolstalgia going...

Well then,what did I do today?Woke up at 4pm,decided I shouldn't go out,decided I shouldn't give a damn about my math file and did nuts...What a great way to waste 24 hours,you should try it some day...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?