Friday, August 06, 2004
What is this?Eurasian sir...
I woke up,body aching and mind like shit,to a glorious morning.Then I remember that today my school has national day celebrations..Hah,I decided to wear this damn smart business shirt and go as a eurasian...almost got my arse busted by this overbearing teacher that just want to pick a fight with someone..Annur and Aliff bastarded me again,never wearing the same thing as me..lucky Hafiz did..otherwise...
Whoah I didn't notice that there were so many beautiful girls in my school...seriouslyI have to open my eyes a bit bigger from now on..haha,dream on Zaki...Overall today was allright...saw the contingents of class representatives and CCA leaders and some Uniformed group members..So what if I regretted not joining a uniformed group,there are alot more things that I regretted since.Besides,I'm not one to adhere myself to marches and drills,they curb my hyperactivity..I guess I would be one to do really well at SOC and live firing exercises in NS,only to suck at drills..haha..the irony..
Anyway,had a mascot and dance competition,love the butterflies..haha..and the quiz on Singapore..The year 3s won..well at least we got second..Well you know what,I think I'm going to blow up on the propaganda of the Singapore Government,can't escape it now in any country...But before I get labelled a dissident in the city state,I think I better stop.
Whoah I didn't notice that there were so many beautiful girls in my school...seriouslyI have to open my eyes a bit bigger from now on..haha,dream on Zaki...Overall today was allright...saw the contingents of class representatives and CCA leaders and some Uniformed group members..So what if I regretted not joining a uniformed group,there are alot more things that I regretted since.Besides,I'm not one to adhere myself to marches and drills,they curb my hyperactivity..I guess I would be one to do really well at SOC and live firing exercises in NS,only to suck at drills..haha..the irony..
Anyway,had a mascot and dance competition,love the butterflies..haha..and the quiz on Singapore..The year 3s won..well at least we got second..Well you know what,I think I'm going to blow up on the propaganda of the Singapore Government,can't escape it now in any country...But before I get labelled a dissident in the city state,I think I better stop.