Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Tribute to Azmi.
A tribute to Azmi.
You were like a real dad to me and the rest of the yeight boys..hah,still remember the days during orientation when you keep asking us if you can meet your friend...we all thought that it was your girlfriend or what..turns out to be something else entirely...haha..the time we went to Clarke Quay,it was our last outing with Hannan..all types of things happen then..If there is one thing I will remember and I know will never change is your laugh..Hah,it used to make everyone in the canteen turn to look at us..bloody hell,made the whole family embaressed..heh..
Well pak,I don't know why you didn't asked for deferment and decided to enlist now,but the whole family is behind you all the way..the best of luck in whatever you do and get us free latte when we come around your store aight?All the way.
You were like a real dad to me and the rest of the yeight boys..hah,still remember the days during orientation when you keep asking us if you can meet your friend...we all thought that it was your girlfriend or what..turns out to be something else entirely...haha..the time we went to Clarke Quay,it was our last outing with Hannan..all types of things happen then..If there is one thing I will remember and I know will never change is your laugh..Hah,it used to make everyone in the canteen turn to look at us..bloody hell,made the whole family embaressed..heh..
Well pak,I don't know why you didn't asked for deferment and decided to enlist now,but the whole family is behind you all the way..the best of luck in whatever you do and get us free latte when we come around your store aight?All the way.